Technical Support Engineer (AE) Valley #2951
This really great “Non-EDA tools” company is seeking an Applications Engineer to help quickly resolve highly technical issues. You will be providing technical support to the design data management and version control solutions integrated with the EDA tools running on Linux and Windows platforms. The work entails interacting with customers to provide post-sales support, onsite training, developing application notes, and helping define product features & flows.
- 3+ years of related industry experience
- Experience with one or more EDA design tools and flows
- Custom Design Tools with particular emphasis on Cadence Virtuoso
- Digital Design flows from EDA vendors like Cadence, Synopsys and Mentor
- Expertise in Unix scripting (shell, Perl, Tcl)
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Detail oriented , well organized, collaborative and self-motivated
- Strong debugging and problem solving skills•
- Possess excellent people skills which help conduct effective training sessions and help comprehend complicated design issues/requests.
- Communication and self-starter
Good to Know…
- RTL-GDSII digital design tools flow
- Well versed with Cadence digital design tools including RTL Compiler for synthesis, Conformal LEC for formal verification, Encounter Digital Implementation for place and route, Encounter Power Systems for Static Power analysis.
- Knowledge of design data management / version control
- Provide some support for mixed signal simulators like spectreVerilog and AMS.
- Setup and perform OpenAccess) project and PDK migration flow.
- Knowledge to Support ADE/ADEXL simulation environment.
Terrific Opportunity to work with a Very small but highly successful and profitable Start-Up. They seek a self-motivated, hardworking Applications Engineer that likes taking ownership of what he/she is working on. Person will have an opportunity to play a vital role in this company that has real and major existing customers. This unique opportunity requires a hands on dedicated type person who has the following skill sets…
First and foremost…good personality, communication/presentation skills.
- Strong Custom Layout
- Hands-on layout experience (or closely supporting the layout team) using Cadence Virtuoso layout platform
- Experience in PDK development/Maintenance (or Pcell Development).
- Cadence environment knowledge
- Worked with Design teams
- Decent Scripting skills preferably SKILL
Some travel <20%
Reliability Engineer France Req# 3367
Startup is seeking a Reliability Engineer to work with their team in Grenoble France. Candidates must enjoy a Startup
- Unix (bash, tcsh) and some scripting languages (TcL, Perl, Ruby) – required
- Simulation and verification of digital circuits (VHDL/Verilog) – required
- C / C++ including STL – requirement
- VPI interface to Verilog simulators – is a plus
- Experience performing fault injection simulations – highly desired
- Embedded software on ARM or Leon processors is a plus
- ISO26262, DO-254, IEC61508 – knowledge / experience is a plus
- FMEA/FMECA analysis and preparation is a plus
- Experience with automotive, aerospace, medical or networking applications is a plus
- Report preparation, technical writing
- Excellent level of spoken and written English
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Highly motivated, self -starter, autonomous
Ability to travel periodically