This company is looking for an experienced Software Architect to participate in the architecture and design of its next generation network-on-chip (NoC) interconnect design and optimization software.
A right candidate will be able to design and implement solutions to some of the most challenging hardware interconnect problems. You will be of the team working on the creation of a modular plug-in based client-server application that will power the creation of some of the most complex SoCs in the world. Their current product is powering the creation of the most advanced artificial intelligence, mobile phone, and self-driving car SoCs.
• Previous experience in defining underlying GUI architecture for a major software project
• Proven experience in the design and build of software frameworks (Preferably with GUI component written using Qt)
• GUI development experience using Qt
• Solid software knowledge base:
• Data structure and Algorithms
• Understanding of SW system design
• Extensive Object-Oriented design experience
• Expert knowledge of one of the OO programming languages (C++, Java...)
• Working experience with at least one scripting language
• EDA background, ability to understand the basic paradigms of the hardware design process.
• 10+ years of relevant experience