Fully Homomorphic Encryption App Dev
I have a hot startup doing Edge Processors, AI software and hardware and has already taped out their first chip. This client is an exciting new company that just closed on a sizable Series C Funding package, and they need highly experienced SW Developers. With an incredible management team that starts at the top, they are poised for so much. This company is truly a groundbreaking opportunity for the right engineers.
They are at the forefront of hardware technologies accelerating and optimizing FHE encryption via AI and expect to see performance gains in several orders of magnitude which will transform the ginormous Cloud market by ensuring security and stability of data transmission.
The right candidate will have:
• Familiarity with privacy preserving technologies such as Homomorphic Encryption, secure multiparty computation or differential privacy.
• Responsible for designing and developing encryption APIs to support large scale data security.
• Strong understanding of encryption, encoding and security protocol and precision. Understanding of ciphertext operations and manipulations (e.g. AES).
• Experience in C/C++ and python programming
• Experience in advanced DSP algorithms such as FFTs, martrix multiplications etc.
• Experience in Systems architecture, Computer architecture, Trustworthy Computing, or Cryptographic Protocols
• Strong understanding of computer architectures- CPU/GPU/FPGA
• Strong experience of development in LinuxOS. Experienced in implementing classical CS algorithms and data structures
• Advanced Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Applied Mathematics or a related field.