Lead Tech Srv / Proj Mgr, Strategic Accts
San Jose, Austin, Boston, Costa Rica, Remote #6006
EDA-Careers represents some of the most promising, thriving private-sector companies in the EDA/SEMI/IP/AI sector, helping them find the finest qualified candidates for their needs.
My client is an established leader in the Verification/IP space specializing applying their verification IP products and services to solve the toughest functional verification problems for ASIC and IP development. In this position, you will be exposed to a diverse range of designs and applications, working on leading edge SoC/ASIC verification for high performance computing (HPC) processors, networking, and memory technologies.
The right candidate will be responsible for leading verification service projects with customers for all aspects of the verification planning/costing, management, and implementation from team formation, ramp, and fulfillment. You will program manage projects and strategic customer relationships working alongside their Verification IP and EDA tools teams who develop their industry leading products.
7 years of project-proven IP/ASIC/SoC verification experience.
Experienced SystemVerilog/UVM developer:
- Block and integration-level
- Coverage-driven, self-checking verification environments from scratch
- High-level sequence-based stimulus
- Complex transaction-based checkers (scoreboards w/data translation and ordering)
- Register models
- Strong protocol knowledge, e.g. PCIe, CXL, NVMe, AMBA, DDRx, Ethernet, USBx.
- Requirements capture and traceability - Estimation, prioritizing - Metrics used to determine verification closure - Ownership of work, from planning to implementation.
- Effective communication and collaboration with others.
Python or Perl
C/C++ developing, or integrating, reference models into SystemVerilog/UVM environments - Experience leading a technical team, mentoring, training, and performing technical peer reviews.
BS/MS in Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science.
Benefits - 401K, Medical, Paid holidays, plus statutory days
Eligibility for bonuses
All candidates must be eligible to work in the US. Some travel is required.